We are still getting some warm days. Please review the following items that are not included as part of the school dress code (based on Policy 219A) with your children:
- halter tops,tank tops, spaghetti strap tops(narrower than 3 fingers), tube tops
- half shirts, tops with cut outs,tops made of mesh or netting type material
- short shorts or skirts
- low neck line (front or back)
- language and/or representation (pictures) on attire that indicates gang affiliation and/or depicts violence,profanity or discrimination of any kind whatsoever that otherwise demeans an identifiable individual or group
- accessories not in keeping with the dress code as determined by the school
Tops, pants, shorts and skirts must cover the entire midriff.
School Spirit Wear will be acceptable as dress code option.
There are no restrictions regarding footwear.