- be sincere, trustworthy, and truthful even when it is difficult
- stand by what is right and just
- be considerate of others when I speak, write and listen
Jesus, Prince of all Heavenly truths, Your Words are carved for eternity! You have commanded the virtue of honesty, It is the power against all deceptions. Direct Your ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Honesty"
The Ministry of Education is committed to improving Indigenous education in Ontario, improving student achievement and well-being, and closing the achievement gap between Indigenous students and all students. In 2007, the Ontario Ministry of Education launched the Ontario First Nation, Métis, and Inuit Education Policy Framework (the Framework). The Framework guides the Ministry of Education, school boards and schools as ... Continue reading "Indigenous Education Survey"
Summer weather is coming soon. Please review the following items that are not included as part of the school dress code (based on Policy 219A) with your children:
- halter tops,tank tops, spaghetti strap tops(narrower than 3 fingers), tube tops
- half shirts, tops with cut outs,tops made of mesh or netting type material
- short shorts or skirts ... Continue reading "Canadian Martyrs Dress Code for Summer"
Please see the attachment for information about Google Summer Camps for students and parents/guardians.